Friday, January 09, 2015

Let's Listen To What David Suzuki Has To Say

DAVID SUZUKI CRIES FOR HIS GRANDKIDS

David Suzuki, Founder of the David Suzuki Foundation

If I were to say that this 20 minutes interview was the best piece of radio I have heard for the longest, that would be short changing it. Thats because the subject matter is graver than religion. Its relevance greater than most of us would like to admit. Its humbling, even guilt-inducing at times because we can care more. I am still thinking how we can make the things he said more "actionable for normal people", its too safe to just nod and say that was great radio and content.

http://www.bfm.my/breakfast-grille-david-suzuki.html



3 comments:

solomon said...

I was impressed. Just eager to know what happen to her daughter?

Mike Forex Cable said...

d solution is in d Bible..

solomon said...

Bingo Mike.